Sunday, February 11, 2007

Dreams

People dreams every night, but I hate to have a nightmare because when I was young, I dreamed my family become broke and I was eaten by a shark That sounds really funny and I used to dream I played basket ball with Jordan. Sometimes I believe the dream could connect to the human reality. I have a friend who comes from my high school. He dreamed he picked a wallet on the road and then the second things happen. I felt it was so strange that the dreams happening in our reality also some people think the dream could predict something. Do u believe that? The scientist think the dream is one kind of the spontaneity psychological activity in sleep and most people have at least four dreams every night. The first dream appears approximately 90 minutes after people fall asleep. The sustained time of each dream is almost two hours. The people could remember the fraction of dream because the dream will disturb other dreams so when the people wake up, they could only remember the last dream they made. On the contrary, some scientist believed the first dream belong to the short period memory therefore people will forget the dream easily. Finally, I hope I could make lucky dream every night.