Monday, February 12, 2007

Pocket money

I remembered that when I was young I always ask my parent for pocket money. Now I am too old to ask pocket money, so I have to work for money. On the other hand, I think most Children always appreciate small gifts of money. Even though pocket money would not be a large amount of money, but if the most children could save all the pocket money and then contributing to Red Cross is much better than spend on the Video game. When I was young, I had a moneybox but it is always empty. My parents used to give me a lot pocket money, but I always spent to buy food s and video game. Now, when I went to restaurant, I often see a lot box that collecting money for homeless people. And then I always throw the money into the box because if every one gives a little power to help these people, maybe we could save their life. So I hope that every one could do something for the homeless people because maybe one day we also need other people help too LOL. On the other hand, life is changing everyday but people could not predict further. People don’t know what happened tomorrow, so doing something to help each other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home