Sunday, February 18, 2007

China


China is huge and beautiful country in the world. I miss my hometown so much and I am almost one and half years did not go back China so I hope maybe this summer I could go back China. My hometown is Beijing where is the capital of China also there are many junketing places such as The Great wall, The Summer place and the Imperial Palace. Many foreign people come to China and visit this place. On the other hand, China turns to flourish country. Long times ago, China was an undeveloped and feudal country. There are various changing in China such civilization and consuetude. The population of China is 1.4 billions. It is big different between western and Easton country. During the nighttime, there are many people take a walk on the road but in the Canada. We could not see any people walk on the road maybe it is the weather too cold. Furthermore, most Chinese like shopping at nighttime and it is really busy in the shopping center. As well as, everything is cheaper than western country so there are a lot foreigners shopping in China. I hope if u have time better to travel to China and try some original Chinese food that are delicious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home