Tuesday, February 20, 2007

cookies

I think most people like eat cookies, but did they know how to make it? I like eat cookies but I hate to make cookie because we have to buy too many things such as cream and puff pastry also it was very difficult. I was really busy this semester so I decide to make cookies at this week. This is my first time try to make my own cookies by myself because I promise to make cookies for my girlfriend. Before I started to make the cookies, I researched on different kinds of website, I got some knack that tech u how to make the cookies more easily. I went to Safeway and bought something that make cookie and then I decided to only make 6 cookies yet it was my first time to make cookies and I knew I will destroy the cookies also I did not have enough confident. I used 20 minutes to bake the cookies as a result it was not bad but I think it was huge differences between my cookies and Safeway’s cookies. How would I say? It was an attempt and I hope I would make much better cookies in further. Maybe I will share the cookies with my friends or my family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home