Monday, February 26, 2007

Boxing

Boxing matches is a really interesting sport in the world. When I first saw the boxing matches that is in the TV. Boxing matches were not only popular in the Unite State but also in England two hundred years ago. However it is a popular sport in the world, it is also most dangers activity around the world. Boxer fight with bare fists for prize money because of they is prizefighters. Long time ago, boxing was very crude, for there are no rules and a prizefighter could be seriously injured or even killed during a match. Did u have been seeing this kind boxing in the TV show, especially, in the Unite state? I saw a kind of boxing that was so crude because the boxer could use everything in the matches such as chairs or something else. I don’t know that is real or pretence. On the other hand, the show just wanted to allure more audience and increasing their audience. If I have a chance, I would like to go to see real boxing matches. I think there is a lot of fun. I remembered that a king of boxer loses a match, and then he ate the ear of the anthers boxers. First time I listened to this, I thought it was so funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home