Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Generation Gap

Do u have generation gap between u and ur parents? I think I have huge a generation gap between me and i. I don't know why i don’t like talk to my parents since i graduate from elementary school. Maybe it was the age’s problem. The parent’s idea were too fogyism. For example, some of the Chinese parents did not allow the high students that having a boy friend or girlfriend. They consider it was wasting time and also it will delay the studying. I don’t agree with that. On the other hand, when I was young, I don’t like to talk with my parent and usually asked to my sister. However, my sister maybe incorrect, but I will want to listen to her. Till today, I will always talked to the people who had same age with us. We could talk about everything. When I was young, I thought my parents usually could not understand us, and I always made some mistake that made them really angry. Today, I thought they were right because they had more experience of life that I didn’t have. Maybe when I become parents, something will happen, I hope they could understand me in that time LOL