Friday, March 16, 2007

Blog

I have studied in leap one years, and almost each smester we need to wirte 12 blogs. How wolud i say....i am not really like this part but it is helpful and useful for our writing. On the other hand , it will shorten the distance between students and teachers. In Chinese university, the student and teacher almost never talk to each other. The lack of communication between teacher and students is a problems in China.I am not people who alway talk on the interenet. Sometimes, i think the talking on the Msn everday is a kinds of wasting time, but i am intersing to look at my instrctor blog such as Scott, who is my Leap 4 instructor, and he spent a lot time on the blog. His blog is so intersting and also write a lot his personal things that happened in his life. Maybe i should spent more time on the blog and give my classmate sone advice. In the further, after i finish Leap program, i would like to continue to do it because i still want to keep connect with my instructors and old classmate. Finally, i hope that i could read more and more interesting things from our blog.