Thursday, April 12, 2007

CoKE




Today, Coke is a really familiar thing for everyone because it is the most popular pop around the world. The brand of Coke almost value a billion dollars. I saw there was a joke form Chinese Internet that when the Coke Company invested in the Chinese market, the president of Coke Company said that almost every Chinese drink tea every day. In the further, he predicted most Chinese would give up drink tea in order to drink Coke only. When I first time say this joke that I thought it was so funny, but I am the person who give up to drink the tea and then changing to drink Coke. I remembered that I started to drink coke since I was 14 years old. Till today, I had drink coke for 7 years, how would I say, I almost addict it. Some times, if I don’t drink coke I feel so bad. On the other hand, I drink at least 2 bottles of coke and just drink only water. I knew that drink too much pop is unhealthy. Finally, I decide to quit drink coke but it is really hard because I had been trying that before. Each times was failed. I hope that I could quit drink the pop in the further. Maybe I could drink a few per week.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home