Friday, April 13, 2007

Leap 4

This is the last day of the leap 4 classes. After today, leap 4 will be finished and I had been studying in leap program almost one and half a years. How would I say, there was a lot good memory and also I had made many new friends in here. I remembered that when I first time came to Canada, my English was really week, and I could not write academic essays. On the other hand, my listening and speaking were really bad. After one years study in leap, my English is getting better and better and I thought these was a big improvement for learning English. When I was in the leap 2, I remembered that we went to Calgary zoo; there was a lot of fun. However I will finish this program soon, I think I will miss my classmate and my instructors such as Pam and Scott. Especially Scott who is my listening and speaking instructors, his class is so interesting. Also I thought we don’t have long distance between him and us. However, he is our teacher but I think he is also our friend. He is a really friendly people. Don’t u think so? I think I will miss him and Pam in the further, I hope that we could keep in touch in further

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott Douglas said...

Hi Ted,

Thanks for all of the compliments :-) You certainly have come a long way since I first met you back in September 2005. Good luck in the future!

9:46 AM

 
Blogger Pam said...

We will miss you too Ted and look forward to hearing about the things you do in the future.

3:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home